oldS.A.W.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:26 am

mirage wrote:
muchas gracious. wish me luck. here i go...

I'll stick with ya, man !!!!! You'll do it no sweat.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
mirage
Almost Member

mirage

Male
Age : Number of posts : 13My Device : Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : chicago

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:29 am

thanks again. stand by if you dont mind...im stating the process right now.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:30 am

mirage wrote:
thanks again. stand by if you dont mind...im stating the process right now.

I'm here . . . standing by . . .
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
mirage
Almost Member

mirage

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:38 am

master reset issue: im holding the middle d-pad key and the red power on button at the same time, but its starting back up the same way. odd. what am i doing wrong on the simple step? scratch
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:41 am

Do the MR from your tools applet
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
mirage
Almost Member

mirage

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:43 am

done - didnt know that was even there.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Tkracing
Administrator

Tkracing

Male
Age : 53Number of posts : 1446My Device : Blackberry/Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : Cali

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:44 am

Couldnt ask for anyone better to help ya..you got the man!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
mirage
Almost Member

mirage

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 2:58 am

i started the flash ('erasing flash memory' now). so far so good...dont think i hit any hiccups yet.

active sync is trying to do its thing in the background, but i havent started to create a partnership, etc.

i think the flash is done. the phone re-booted and on the startup screen i saw the 6.1 logo.

Last edited by mirage on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:05 am

mirage wrote:
i started the flash ('erasing flash memory' now). so far so good...dont think i hit any hiccups yet.

active sync is trying to do its thing in the background, but i havent started to create a partnership, etc.

Just ignore ActiveSync
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:12 am

mirage wrote:

i think the flash is done. the phone re-booted and on the startup screen i saw the 6.1 logo.

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you can play !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
mirage
Almost Member

mirage

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 am

many many thanks to you sir for assisting me through this process!

looking very forward to using 6.1; most importantly the threaded text and have cut/copy/paste to whenever/where-ever i want!

is there a donation i can make to the site for the setting this 6.1 upgrade up?

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:25 am

mirage wrote:

looking very forward to using 6.1; most importantly the threaded text and have cut/copy/paste to whenever/where-ever i want!

SUPER GLAD for ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 802776 HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 169189

Donations not necessary but MOST gratefully accepted. You can do that from the "Home Area" and THANK YOU !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
aarondr

aarondr

Male
Age : Number of posts : 4My Device : Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : Kokmo IN

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:42 am

Here goes nothing :-) (can't wait for 6.1)
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:45 am

aarondr wrote:

I'll stay with you, man. No problem . . .
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
aarondr

aarondr

Male
Age : Number of posts : 4My Device : Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : Kokmo IN

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:16 am

Qarea51 wrote:
aarondr wrote:

Yet Another Success Story! :-) Thanks for the how-to and support!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:22 am

aarondr wrote:
Qarea51 wrote:
aarondr wrote:

Yet Another Success Story! :-) Thanks for the how-to and support!

WAY to go, man !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are up and running !!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 802776
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sir Duke
Out Of Control

Male
Age : Number of posts : 2828My Device : HTC PRO/Q9cCarrier : SprintLocation : Cali

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:29 am

mirage wrote:

Glad it worked for you Smile it wasn't that hard wasn't it ? enjoy your 6.1
You might wanna stop by Verizon store to show off Smile HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 39387
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:39 am

Sir Duke wrote:
mirage wrote:

You might wanna stop by Verizon store to show off Smile HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 39387

THAT'S a GREAT idea . . . those phone store techs would go crazy !!!! OH YEAH !!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 169189
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
brandon

brandon

Male
Age : Number of posts : 528My Device : Moto Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : Houston TX, USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:42 am

Qarea51 wrote:
Sir Duke wrote:
mirage wrote:

THAT'S a GREAT idea . . . those phone store techs would go crazy !!!! OH YEAH !!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 169189

lol I went into the store for a case..and held up the phone with the sliding panels homescreen on..and said "hey..do your guys have a case for this phone?"

and they were like "Is that 6.1? where did you get it?!"

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 am

^^ That's PRECIOUS !!!!!!! GOOD job, BR !!!!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 802776

Last edited by Qarea51 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sir Duke
Out Of Control

Male
Age : Number of posts : 2828My Device : HTC PRO/Q9cCarrier : SprintLocation : Cali

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 am

or tell them to pay you and you will do the same for their phones Wink make some $$$ on it

P.S. just playin'
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:49 am

Sir Duke wrote:
or tell them to pay you and you will do the same for their phones Wink make some $$$ on it

P.S. just playin'

HECK YEAH !!!!

You know me - I'd do that !!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sir Duke
Out Of Control

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 am

go for it man.
organize classes and all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:01 am

Sir Duke wrote:
go for it man.
organize classes and all Very Happy

If only VZW would hold off the release . . . I don't have that kind of luck. Smile

I'm sure they'll release it pretty soon - maybe a week or so. We'll see.

At least WE beat 'em - and THAT'S a good thing !!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sir Duke
Out Of Control

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 5:05 am

hell yeah Smile well still it will be training for them on "how to upgrade something before the upgrade actually is released" Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 42 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Software, Applications, Reviews And Much More

:: 

Tutorials And Requests

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com