oldS.A.W.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
anywhereman

anywhereman

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1My Device : Moto Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : U.S.

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:49 pm

sweet!!!!

Cant wait to get home and do this...
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 pm

anywhereman wrote:
sweet!!!!

Cant wait to get home and do this...

Just follow the tutorial to the letter and you'll be up and running in no time.

We're hear if you're not sure or need help. GOOD LUCK !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Mr. Black wrote:
Awesome, thanks.

You are so wecome !!!! ENJOY !!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
jeepinmike
Almost Member

jeepinmike

Male
Age : Number of posts : 12My Device : Moto Q 9CCarrier : VerizonLocation : Amherst NY

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 am

Qarea51 wrote:
jeepinmike wrote:
For the folks who have made the jump- So how is it? Stable?

I have not had the chance to do it yet.

Go for it man !!!! It does REALLY work just fine !!! We're here to help if you need it. GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Forgot a step to install the USB drivers.

So far so good!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:23 am

jeepinmike wrote:
Qarea51 wrote:
jeepinmike wrote:
For the folks who have made the jump- So how is it? Stable?

I have not had the chance to do it yet.

Go for it man !!!! It does REALLY work just fine !!! We're here to help if you need it. GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Forgot a step to install the USB drivers.

So far so good!

Keep us posted !!! We're all rootin' for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
jameslee522

jameslee522

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1My Device : moto q9mCarrier : CricketLocation : tulsa

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:11 am

good info
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
jeepinmike
Almost Member

jeepinmike

Male
Age : Number of posts : 12My Device : Moto Q 9CCarrier : VerizonLocation : Amherst NY

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Its on there and working without issue! I hope this is the same build as is released, as I don't want to go through re-configuring all the little things I tweaked......and re-typing my contacts (my fault totally.).

Just to clarify my statement, the step to install the usb drivers is missing from the tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:57 pm

jeepinmike wrote:
Its on there and working without issue! I hope this is the same build as is released, as I don't want to go through re-configuring all the little things I tweaked......and re-typing my contacts (my fault totally.).

Just to clarify my statement, the step to install the usb drivers is missing from the tutorial.

Glad that you are up and running !!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 802776

I'd be lieing to say that this release is "it" - have no way of knowing what Verizon/Motorola may do in the future, eh?

I'll fix the "missing step" right away. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
orangeblood

orangeblood

Male
Age : Number of posts : 2My Device : Motorola Q9cCarrier : verizonLocation : NY

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Well, getting ready to try this, I'll let you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sir Duke
Out Of Control

Male
Age : Number of posts : 2828My Device : HTC PRO/Q9cCarrier : SprintLocation : Cali

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 4:33 pm

jeepinmike wrote:

Qarea will fix it no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:10 pm

Sir Duke wrote:
jeepinmike wrote:

Qarea will fix it no worries Smile

Absolutely - DONE !!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
orangeblood

orangeblood

Male
Age : Number of posts : 2My Device : Motorola Q9cCarrier : verizonLocation : NY

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Well my hats off to all involved in this. Works Great no issues and very easy to install Thanks to all.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:18 pm

orangeblood wrote:
Well my hats off to all involved in this. Works Great no issues and very easy to install Thanks to all.

Welcome to the forum and Thanks for the kudos !!! Glad you're WM 6.1 now !!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
illini1022

illini1022

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1My Device : moto qCarrier : vzwLocation : chicago

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Just joined after finding this link on google, we'll see how it works, thanks
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:22 pm

illini1022 wrote:
Just joined after finding this link on google, we'll see how it works, thanks

WELCOME and GO FOR IT !!!!!!!! YOU'LL love WM 6.1 !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Crash Override
Super Moderator

Crash Override

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1994My Device : Q9CCarrier : SprintLocation : MN, USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:42 am

Thank you, we work hard as a team to bring you great stuff like this for our members....
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
SoCoolCurt

SoCoolCurt

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1My Device : Motorola Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : Lower Eastern Shore, Maryland

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:27 am

nice tut. im about to attempt it now. wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Cirruslyloud
Super Moderator

Cirruslyloud

Male
Age : 40Number of posts : 1572My Device : Samsung RANTCarrier : Sprint PCSLocation : MI

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:34 am

Follow the tutorial and you should be fine. Report back with the success story.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:46 am

orangeblood wrote:

That's SUPER, man !!!!!!! HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 802776
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
flyingfsck

flyingfsck

Male
Age : Number of posts : 2My Device : Motorola Q9CCarrier : VerizonLocation : USA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Very thorough howto.
Much appreciated.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
mikey2278

mikey2278

Male
Age : Number of posts : 1My Device : Motorola Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : Illinois

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:05 pm

I registered, how do I get the files to do the WM 6.1 upgrade?
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
tacole

tacole

Male
Age : 53Number of posts : 1My Device : Q9cCarrier : VerizonLocation : Duluth, GA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:48 pm

I am a member but I don't see the files. Where can I get them??

Thanks

Tom
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
csfidel

csfidel

Female
Age : 54Number of posts : 5My Device : motorola q9cCarrier : verizonLocation : Tucson Arizona

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:39 am

I have updated my phone and it is working...Thank you for your help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Lone Gunmen

Lone Gunmen

Male
Age : Number of posts : 51My Device : MOTOCarrier : VZWLocation : SE-PA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:30 am

Okee-Dokee, back fron vacation with a sick wife but all else is well. I wanna do this update. Do you install the drivers to your phone or your machime?
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Lone Gunmen

Lone Gunmen

Male
Age : Number of posts : 51My Device : MOTOCarrier : VZWLocation : SE-PA

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:57 am

ok ty I think I saw this some other forum and I didn't understand it there either. I think I'll just wait a bit to do this.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR WM 6.0 VZW Q9C AND/OR Q9M TO WM 6.1 ! View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 42 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Software, Applications, Reviews And Much More

:: 

Tutorials And Requests

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com