oldS.A.W.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swype...text input for screens View previous topic View next topic Go down
Tkracing
Administrator

Tkracing

Male
Age : 53Number of posts : 1446My Device : Blackberry/Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : Cali

Swype...text input for screens EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Swype provides a faster and easier way to input text on any screen. With one continuous finger or stylus motion across the screen keyboard, the patented technology enables users to input words faster and easier than other data input methods—at over 50 words per minute. The application is designed to work across a variety of devices such as phones, tablets, game consoles, kiosks, televisions, virtual screens and more.

Swype...text input for screens What-i10

Simply Trace a Path
The word “quick” was generated from tracing the path shown above in a fraction of a second, by roughly aiming to pass through the letters of the word. A key advantage to Swype is that there is no need to be very accurate, enabling very rapid text entry.

http://www.swypeinc.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

Swype...text input for screens EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 pm

REALLY nice . . . I'll be interested in that soon . . . maybe . . . I hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Swype...text input for screens View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |