oldS.A.W.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:43 pm

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio
November 21, 2008 [Pocket PC phone] | By Edward J. R.

American Sirius and XM satellite radio companies lately merged into one and apart from America-wide coverage (from the coast to coast - thanks to many satellite circling over USA), they offer also Internet-based streaming of music and talk radio stations. Unfortunately there is no official player and old one made by fans are not working anymore... so it is good news to see that a company plans to release a player that would work reliably:

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile
Coming Soon

Features:

* AT&T Tilt support
* StreamSmart Powered
* Sirius and/or XM Content
* Album Art
* iTunes WiFi purchase links
* Lyrics
* Favorites

To learn more, visit StarPlayr product page: http://www.starplayr.com/ourproducts.html
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
The Crow
HTC Moderator

The Crow

Male
Age : 49Number of posts : 521My Device : HTC TOUCH PROCarrier : sprintLocation : TX

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Will you have to have a subscription to either to get the music to stream?
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:11 am

^I'd think so . . . I have XM and they have EVERY MLB game so I'll be a very happy camper. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
The Crow
HTC Moderator

The Crow

Male
Age : 49Number of posts : 521My Device : HTC TOUCH PROCarrier : sprintLocation : TX

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 am

Hey Q mickey took all my money....I can't get a subscription. Some other things I can't get. Blue Ray player and an xbox. lol!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 12:19 am

^Feelin' the pain 'round here too and the MOUSE had nothing to do with it . . . Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Dan'l

Dan'l

Male
Age : Number of posts : 93My Device : Moto Q9cCarrier : Sprint-SEROLocation : In the bushes behind you...

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Check this out....I have XM subscription and use this on the Q9C. You sign in use your <username>/<password> that you use to sign into your account online. Streams right to your phone, through WMP.

Can be a little glitchy when changing channels. Just repeat the change choice repeatedly until all is good.

http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile/
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:21 pm

^On my laptop and PC but never tried it on my Q. I'll scope it out - THX, man. -Q
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio Empty

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
StarPlayr for Windows Mobile coming soon - player for Sirius and XM radio View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com