oldS.A.W.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GPS.SOS! for Windows Mobile released View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

GPS.SOS! for Windows Mobile released EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:23 am

GPS.SOS! for Windows Mobile released
November 27, 2008 [General] | By Edward J. R.

JGUI is a Windows Mobile developer, that often releases quirky programs, that nobody else would not even think of.

With GPS.SOS! for Windows Mobile you can send SMS with your current geographical location - just by one touch! The receiver of the SMS message can click on the link and see your location in Google Maps. Furthermore it is possible to get location updates of some Windows Mobile phone by sending SMS to that phone.

In what usage scenarios this program could be applied? Apart from some sensational ones, maybe you would like to spy on your partner or child, or maybe you would like to give ability to your grandparents to send you notification with their location if they don't feel well.

Obviously this program does not work indoors but it keeps trying to fetch the location and sends SMS once this location is acquired.

To learn more, visit www.jgui.net/gps.sos/.

Credit: JGUI
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
The Crow
HTC Moderator

The Crow

Male
Age : 49Number of posts : 521My Device : HTC TOUCH PROCarrier : sprintLocation : TX

GPS.SOS! for Windows Mobile released EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:07 am

So if I send an sos from It's a Small World will you come to the rescue? lol!
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
GPS.SOS! for Windows Mobile released View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com