oldS.A.W.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new site is up and running.
Please CLICK HERE to go to new site.

Or go to WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA View previous topic View next topic Go down
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:29 pm

Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA
November 25, 2008 [Pocket PC phone] | By Edward J. R.

Omnia is a fantastic phone, and unlike HTC Touch HD that is not coming to USA any time soon, it goes on sale in USA now - so U.S. Americans will be able to get at last some higher class Windows Mobile phone too!

Just in time for the holidays, Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) announced the Samsung Omnia will be available for order online and in business sales channels beginning Nov. 26. The Samsung Omnia’s advanced touch screen, customizable user interface and Windows Mobile 6.1 capabilities are powered by the nation’s most reliable wireless network ensuring that customers can browse the Web and access their e-mails quickly and reliably. It will be available through all sales channels including Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on Dec. 8.

To learn more, visit related story about Samsung Omnia at Verizon Wireless.
http://news.vzw.com/news/2008/11/pr2008-11-25a.html
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
b5fan

b5fan

Male
Age : Number of posts : 142My Device : SMT5800Carrier : VerizonLocation : California

Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 pm

This is a surprise. First the Blackberry Storm, then the HTC Touch Pro, and now the Omnia. I think the Omnia will do well at the price of $250. This does not sound good for the Pro which is $350. Almost seams like Verizon is purposely trying to make the Pro fail by marking up the price.
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Q-Area51
Super Moderator

Q-Area51

Male
Age : Number of posts : 3476My Device : HTC TP - Q9cCarrier : VZWLocation : SE PA - USA

Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:09 am

^On the general consumer side to some extent but on the enterprise side, naaaaahhhhhhhhh . . . The DOJ
will have thousands of Pros in agents' hands for Christmas. Heeee . . . -Q
Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Sponsored content

Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA Empty

Back to top Go down
Reply to topic
Magnificent Omnia from Samsung comes to Verizon USA View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oldS.A.W. :: 

Community

:: 

News Section

-

| WWW.SMARTAPPSWORLD.COM |
| Contact Us | F.A.Q. | Forum Rules |
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com